Monday, March 5, 2012

Frustration.

I feel so discontented with everything right now, like everything in my life just feels like shit and nothing seems worth my time anymore. Im on my 4th semester of college doing 15 credit hours while working 4 to 5 days a week and I feel like I'm just walking in place. Like no matter how much work and effort I continue to put in I'm not getting anywhere. I'm still doing the same crappy job with the same crappy people. I'm still going to school everyday, doing all my homework turning everything in on time no matter what it takes but yet I still can't seem to get my grades where they need to be, but then Marly* and Kayla* go out and get drunk on the weekends smoking and partying life away but yet they are getting awesome grades without really any effort.
I went to the same high school as these girls, I took the same classes and listened to the same lectures but yet here I am and there they are! I just keep thinking once I go away to school it'll all get better but now I'm wondering if that's going to be the case, or if I'll Just continue to be lost some hundred miles away from home. I just want to go home and sleep.

* names changed for my safety, I don't these girls crappy football playing boy toys of the week coming after me for insulting their angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment