Monday, February 6, 2012

Stupid Professors!



My biggest school related pet peeve...........teachers that cancel class...but dont have the decency to send you an email telling you first! So you still come to class all on time and everything just to find out its canceled so then your left to figure out what in the world you want to do for the next hour, in my case...............two hours! Thanks to the fact that I already have an hour break after this class, this left me with a two hour break to entertain myself at ICC. How hard is it teachers to pop in an email that says "Hey guys, I'm still a little drunk from the Super Bowl last night and i am going to be too busy puking to attend class today! See you on wednesday when i'm sobered up!" So there is my rant for the day.


I had to attach a picture of my baby girl, she insisted on "helping" me with typing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment