Saturday, October 8, 2011

Life

I really do suck at updating this thing, oh well my only follower doesnt even update her own so its not like this gets read at all. I sorta feel like i'm talking to myself on here.
So this pain, i can't get it out of my head, all i do is think about you, your face haunts me every time i close my eyes. Your voice wirls by me with the wind as I walk, always walking thinking if i keep going somewhere I will find the place where i am suppose to be. I'm so lost without you in my life i dont know what i'm doing, where i'm going, or how i'm suppose to keep going on with life like the time we shared never happened. When i was with you I was in this whole other world, this world where i was happy, things made sence, and i had you to lean on to help me through things. I want to talk to you again to hear you explain what i could have possibly done to deserve to be treated that way. Why did you have to lie? I really just want you to explain to me why you lied. You can't go from being totally happy to ending things, if there was doubt you should have told me!

No comments:

Post a Comment